We provide ongoing support to our clients through consultations, on-site classes and seminars, and referrals to holistic practitioners. Call or stop by and find out about all The Raw Connection has to offer.
Meet our Trainers…
Andee Burleigh, CPDT, of Divine K-9 Dog Training.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, Andee has currently paused group training. Please call for private training info:
Primary number: (831) 214-4163
Secondary number (leave messages): (831) 625-7592
In 2005 I became a Certified Professional Dog Trainer via the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers. I attend national conferences, seminars, and stay current with books, professional journals and whatever I come upon that relates to dogs, their training, health and well-being. This keeps me up-to-date on research and training methods.
As an advocate for canine wellness, I was pleased to be invited to teach dog training classes at The Raw Connection when it opened in April, 2006. The store’s approach to pet health and well-being matches my philosophy of what is best for our dogs. – Andee Burleigh
Caitlyn Mattern, ABCDT, of Mod Dog Training.
Call for scheduling info and to enroll:
Phone: (951) 858-5525
My name is Caitlyn Mattern, and I have been working with dogs professionally for about 3 years now. I received my ABCDT certification from Animal Behavior College in 2018 and am in pursuit of a CPDvateT-KA certification next. – Caitlyn Mattern
– In-home lessons tailored to the client’s needs
– Initial session (1.5 hrs) $125
– Individual session (1 hr) $99
– Package of 4 (1 hr) sessions $350
– 20% discount for active-duty military families
– Held at The Raw Connection
– Puppy Class, Basic Obedience, More Manners (TBD)
– Classes run for 6 weeks and cost $150/series
Walk & Train
– Teaching dogs to enjoy loose-leash walking
– Owner may be present, or away
– Pricing ranges from $50-100/week
– Discounted monthly packages available
– Alternative to Board & Train
– Sessions held in the client’s home
– Packages start at $199