The Best Choice of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Order of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will work best for your pet. Some dogs devour too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the various colors, shapes, and designs, allowing you to tailor the pet dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Several of the benefits include typically having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are exceptionally sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in fancy colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's possibility of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are commonly retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at The Raw Connection in Carmel, CA. We stock several dog dish choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (831) 626-7555 to find out more!
Excellent selections (raw, slightly cooked, freeze dried, and dry) for the best food to feed your pets and keep them healthy. Very nice and helpful staff. This is the only place on the peninsula that I can get some of the foods I want to feed my dogs (can't even get from Chewy), and less expensive than buying from online raw food suppliers. Highly recommend.
Great service and products.
Friendly staff and clean / organized store.
MaryAnn has always been very helpful with Poppy and I. Always reaches out to see if we need help and has great recommendations.
She just fitted Poppy in a new harness, and we really appreciate all the help!
Poppy and Kelsey
The store is very clean & organize. They have a good variety of healthy pet food, treats & accessories. The staff are so helpful, and friendly. We’ve been going to this store for more than 2 years.
Lots of items for dogs/cats
The people who work there are very helpful and easy to deal with. Overall good prices.